If you decide to book SUPPLIERS(S) for your event, it will be subject to these Terms and Conditions as follows:-
- In these Terms and Conditions you are hereinafter referred to as the CLIENT and any suppliers being booked are hereinafter called the SUPPLIER(S). The CLIENT engages the SUPPLIER(S) and the SUPPLIER(S) accepts the engagement to provide the service(s) at the venue on the date and at the times and for the fee as shown in the Booking Form subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of private clients – By paying an initial payment, of the amount specified in the booking conversations and emails, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms.
- In the case of private clients – The balance of the booking fee, as specified in the emails, should be paid as cleared funds to SUPPLIER(S) (Payment methods detailed within ) at least fourteen days prior to the event unless an agreement has been made for payment in cash on the night, prior to the start of the performance.
- In the case of direct venue or commercial bookings – Bookings are confirmed by phone or emails and become subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of the services booked being entertainment, the total fee quoted is in respect of a performance during the times specified in the Booking or any published documentation. If the CLIENT requests that the performance time be extended then the additional period and fee must be negotiated with the ENTERTAINER(S) and paid in cash prior to the start of the performance extension.
- In the event of cancellation of the engagement by the CLIENT, a cancellation fee will be made on the following basis:
i) Cancellation advised in writing, received more than thirty days before the event date – loss of initial payment only
ii) Cancellation advised less than thirty days of the event date will lead to the full fee becoming payable immediately.
iii) Due to the exceptional nature of Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, these time limits will be extended to sixty days.
iv) In the interests of being fair, should we manage to find a replacement job for a cancelled date, the fees due or paid will be cancelled or returned.
- When a booking has been formally cancelled and that cancellation has been accepted by both parties, the CLIENT forfeits any rights to use the services of the SUPPLIER(S) on that date, irrespective of initial payments or cancellation fees paid.
- The CLIENT must ensure that the ENTERTAINER(S) has access to at least two 13 amp, 230 volt sockets and two armless chairs for the ceilidh band, if booked. The working position must not obstruct any emergency exit route and must allow enough space for the ENTERTAINER(S) to operate in comfort and safety. The equipment should not be placed directly onto a temporary dance floor to avoid vibration damage.
- The ENTERTAINER(S) will supply sufficient music to suit the occasion; adequate equipment for playing and amplifying the music; lighting and other effects to suit the occasion and venue; a Disc Jockey and/or Band and where deemed necessary, an assistant.
- The CLIENT is responsible for the behaviour of his/her clients or guests, and for safeguarding the ENTERTAINER(S) and equipment against theft, damage or other risks, from the moment of arrival to the moment of final departure. Please note any loss of, or damage to equipment, other than that caused by fair wear and tear, will be charged for.
- The ENTERTAINER(S) cannot be held responsible for the way some people may be affected by strobe lighting or any other lighting, sound or haze effect that may be used. The CLIENT must advise the ENTERTAINER(S) prior to the start of the performance if any effect should be avoided.
- The SUPPLIER(S) provided will generally be self-employed entertainers working as associates.
- The ENTERTAINER(S) shall be deemed to be under the direction and control of the CLIENT and shall be regarded as a servant or agent of the CLIENT and the CLIENT shall be responsible for any claims arising from placement or operation of the equipment.
- The CLIENT will be responsible for ensuring all necessary licenses and permissions relating to the performance at the event, obtaining them as required.
- The ENTERTAINER(S) operates regularly serviced and maintained good quality sound and lighting equipment. In the rare event of any equipment failure, an on site repair will be attempted. If however there is an irreparable breakdown in lighting or sound a partial refund may be given. (This is dependant on time left)
- The ENTERTAINER(S) shall be entitled to terminate this contract without liability if for any reason beyond its control the ENTERTAINER(S) is unable to perform, due to fire or theft of equipment, illness or breakdown of vehicle. The ENTERTAINER(S) will use all reasonable endeavours to locate a replacement entertainer(s), but, in the unlikely event of a non-performance all refundable monies paid will be refunded, but this will be the limit of our liability to you.
- The CLIENT will provide adequate adult supervision of any children attending the Event ensuring they are kept away from the ENTERTAINER(S) equipment at all times.